FREE and offered to ADULTS 21 and over only please.
- Bringing a partner is helpful but not required.
- Comfortable clothing should be worn.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for the first class in order to register.
- To communicate with Shannon and Fred directly, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday mornings at 10:30 am: Feb 1, Feb 15, Feb 22
"Shannon and I have been students and practitioners of authentic Argentine Tango for over 13 years. Over the past 7 years we have taught this beautiful dance around the state in places such as: The Let’s Dance Studio in Concord, The Grand Monadnock Ballroom in Swanzey and the Alton Dance Academy in Alton, NH. We’ve also taught at other private venues in Jackson, Intervale, and Keene, NH. Currently, we are teaching in Bow and Intervale, NH.
Why Argentine Tango? Dance, in general, builds strength, balance, poise, and community. Argentine Tango, more so than any other dance, also requires focus, awareness, and presence. Argentine Tango can be summed up by the word “connection”; connection to your partner, the music, and the other dancers on the floor. What we dance and teach is not a form of Ballroom Tango. It’s not what you’ve seen on "Dancing With The Stars". What we teach is the real thing that grew out of Buenos Aires during the last century. The real Tango is truly a language expressed through the body, in the moment, to some of the most beautiful music ever written. We enjoy sharing our love of this beautiful and creative dance and we hope you will join us.
-Shannon & Fred"