Using your library card to access information through our website has never been easier!
Databases & Articles
We offer a number of databases that contain information and articles.
To learn more about these databases, visit the Databases section of our website.
Download audio and e-books for your computer and various portable devices.
To browse and download audio and e-books, visit the Downloadable Books section of our website.
- Once you have found a title you want to check out, add it to your cart.
- When you are ready to check out, you will be prompted to sign in.
- To sign in to the NH Downloadable Books site, search by library name (Conway Public Library) or town (Conway).
- Then you will need to enter all fourteen digits of your library card number.
If you are unable to sign in after entering all fourteen digits of your library card number, please let us know. We will happily double check your account in our system.
Renew and reserve items, as well as look at all the items out on your account.
- Select the My Account button located on our home page OR login here.
- From there, enter your fourteen digit library card number.
- You also will need to enter your pin number which you created when you registered for a library card.
Forgot your pin number?
Call or stop by the library. We are happy to assist you with the creation of a new pin number.