Conway Public Library's Mission Statement:
The Conway Public Library is a learning center and gathering place for community residents of all ages. People turn to us for the discovery of ideas, the joy of reading, and the power of information. The needs of our community drive our services; as a result, we take a personal interest in ensuring that they are delivered in a welcoming, convenient, and responsive manner.
Conway Public Library's Vision Statement:
The Conway Public Library embraces the rich heritage and vibrant future of our community. We aspire to help residents of all ages learn, engage, and thrive. We create the following opportunities to participate, connect, and discover:
- Encouraging literacy and lifelong learning.
- Responding to the diverse needs of our community.
- Ensuring freedom of access to information.
- Offering space for people and ideas to come together.
- Providing materials and programs that educate, entertain, and inspire.
- Committing to excellent stewardship of the physical and financial assets entrusted to the Library.
- Offering excellent service to our community.
- Encouraging collaboration and civic engagement.
The library shall attain and maintain the standards for Accredited Libraries as instituted by the New Hampshire Statewide Library Development System.
The Town of Conway does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or religion in the admission or access to, or treatment of, or employment in, its programs or activities.
Adopted December 7, 2011.